The safe choice for storing your milk for your baby.
These Sterifeed bottles are used in Australian maternity wards, neonatal intensive care depts., and in all Australian Breastmilk Banks.
Supplied sterile in tamper evident bags
Manufactured in UK from BPA-free food grade polypropylene, Sterifeed reusable 250ml bottles are BPA-free, BPS (Bisphenol-S) free, and do not contain latex or phthalates.
Bottles are supplied sterile and ready-to-use, saving you time and making expressing easier at this busy time of life. Sterifeed breastmilk bottles are a convenient alternative to freezer bags, are easy to handle and safe to transport. Simply attach a teat to feed.
- Supplied sterile, ready to use
- Individually wrapped in tamper evident packaging
- Fit market leading breastpumps such as Medela and Ameda
- Reusable; can be safely re-sterilised using all commonly used methods
- Free of BPA, BPS (Bisphenol-S), latex and phthalates
- Suitable for fridge or freezer storage
- Ideal for use with Sterifeed teats
- Clear and accurate filling scale
10 bottles: $21.95 incl GST
25 bottles: $44.95 incl GST
100 bottles (box): $169.95 incl GST
Sterifeed Bottles are supplied sterile, sealed in tamper evident packaging, ready to use. They may be re-used following sterilisation. The recommended methods are cold-water sterilisation, using Milton or similar, and steam sterilisers.